HOW DO I....
- verify a license?
- search for termite inspection information?
- file a complaint with the Board?
- view past disciplinary actions?
- obtain research information?
PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY
HOW DO I....
- become licensed?
- start a company?
- file WDO reports online?
- renew my license?
- update my license information?
- view the Board's Laws & Regulations?
Forms & Publications
- Affidavit of Lost License/Registration
- Application for Branch Office Registration
- Application for Continuing Education Activity
- Application for Applicator Continuing Education Challenge Exam
- Application for Field Representative Continuing Education Challenge Exam
- Application for Operator Continuing Education Challenge Exam
- Application for Structural Pest Control Field Representative Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Field Representative Re-Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Operator Re-Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Operator's Examination
- Certificate of Training/Experience For Operators Application
- Certificate of Training/Experience For Field Representative Application
- Complaint Form
- Continuing Education Activity Roster
- Continuing Education Certificate of Completion
- Continuing Education Provider Form
- Insurance Form
- Live Scan Form
- Notice of Dual Employment
- Notice of Transfer of Employment
- Re-Entry Notice
- Request for Approval of Registered Company
- Request for Change of Address (Individual)
- Request for Change of Address (Principal or Branch Office)
- Request for Change of Bond or Insurance
- Request for Change of Licensee's Name
- Request for Change of Qualifying Manager
- Request for Change of Registered Company Officers
- Stamp Request Form (Pesticide Use)
- Standard Notice of Work Completed and Not Completed
- Termite Fact Sheet
- Wood Destroying Pests and Organisms Inspection Report
- WDO Account Deposit Form
- WDO Pests and Organisms Inspection Report Filing Do's and Dont's
NOTE: The forms listed below are legal size forms and are available in a fill-in PDF Format. Please note that you can not save the forms with your filled in information. In order to view these forms click on the "Get Acrobat" link in the footer below.
If you wish to print the forms below, change your computer/printer settings to print on legal size (8-1/2x14) paper.