Forms & Publications
- Sunset Report 2022
- Structural Pest Control Board 2021 Leadership Accountability Report
- Structural Pest Control Board 2019 Leadership Accountability Report
- Consumer Forms & Brochures
- Proposed Regulations
- Structural Pest Control Act
- Sunset Report 2018
- Sunset Report 2014
- Structural Pest Control Board Strategic Plan
- Affidavit of Lost License/Registration
- Application for Branch Office Registration
- Application for Continuing Education Activity
- Application for Structural Pest Control Applicator Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Applicator Re-Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Field Representative Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Field Representative Re-Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Operator Re-Examination
- Application for Structural Pest Control Operator's Examination
- Bond Form
- Certificate of Training/Experience For Operators Application
- Certificate of Training/Experience For Field Representative Application
- Complaint Form
- Continuing Education Activity Roster
- Continuing Education Certificate of Completion
- Continuing Education Provider Form
- Insurance Form
- Live Scan Form
- Notice of Dual Employment
- Notice of Transfer of Employment
- Re-Entry Notice
- Request for Approval of Registered Company
- Request for Change of Address (Individual)
- Request for Change of Address (Principal or Branch Office)
- Request for Change of Bond or Insurance
- Request for Change of Licensee's Name
- Request for Change of Qualifying Manager
- Request for Change of Registered Company Officers
- Stamp Request Form (Pesticide Use)
- Standard Notice of Work Completed and Not Completed
- Statement of Exemption From Workman’s Compensation
- Termite Fact Sheet
- Wood Destroying Pests and Organisms Inspection Report
- WDO Account Deposit Form
NOTE: The forms listed below are legal size forms and are available in a fill-in PDF Format. Please note that you can not save the forms with your filled in information. In order to view these forms click on the "Get Acrobat" link in the footer below.
If you wish to print the forms below, change your computer/printer settings to print on legal size (8-1/2x14) paper.
Professional License Portability and State Registration for Servicemembers and their Spouses
The federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) authorizes service members or their spouses who currently hold a valid license in good standing in another state, district, or territory to practice in California within the same profession or vocation, if they relocate to California because of military orders. For individuals who desire to practice in California under the terms of the SCRA, please visit: https://www.dca.ca.gov/military/federal.shtml.
Expedited Licensure and Initial Fee Waiver for Spouses or Domestic Partners of Active-Duty Military Personnel
Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) will expedite the licensure/registration process for spouses and domestic partners of those on active duty in the Armed Forces. Beginning July 1, 2022, SPCB will waive the license fee for military spouses. Please note: Other applicable fees may be required and are not included in this waiver. (Business and Professions Code section 115.5)
For an applicant’s license/registration to be expedited and license fees waived, the applicant must:
- Supply evidence that they are married to, or in a domestic partnership or other legal union with, an active-duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States who is assigned to a duty station in California under official orders.
- Submit proof of a current pest control license/registration in another state, district, or territory of the United States.
Please note that expediting the application review process does not mean a license/registration must be issued, but simply requires the process to be accelerated for spouses and domestic partners of active-duty military personnel.
Temporary Licensure/Registration for Spouses or Domestic Partners of Active-Duty Military Personnel Temporarily Assigned To a Duty Station In California
Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) will issue a temporary 12-month license/registration for spouses and domestic partners of an active-duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States, who is assigned to a duty station in California under official orders, if the applicant currently holds a current, active, and unrestricted license that confers upon the applicant the authority to practice pest control, in another state, district, or territory of the United States. (Business and Professions Code section 115.6) Applicable licensing/registration fee(s) will be waived. (Business and Professions Code section 115.5)
For the issuance of a temporary license/registration, the applicant must:
- Complete an application for temporary licensure/registration.
- Complete the required live scan/fingerprint process.
- Supply evidence of marriage, domestic partnership or other legal union to the active-duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Submit a copy of the military orders establishing the applicant’s spouse or partner’s duty station in California.
- Submit a copy of the applicant’s current pest control license/registration and a copy of the relevant laws and regulations under which the license was issued.
- Supply written verification that the applicant’s license is in good standing.
Please note that a temporary license/registration is nonrenewable and shall expire 12 months after issuance, upon issuance or denial of a standard license, or upon issuance or denial of an expedited license pursuant to Business and Professions Code section 115.5.